Thursday, January 15, 2009

Am I a twit for not tweeting on Twitter?

Two blog followers are featured in this Network World article on CIO's who Twitter. John McMillen and John David Son were featured in that article and it makes me feel like I'm a bit behind the times. If they can tweet about their blogs, at least I can blog about Twitter.

I've also learned that a South Henderson Middle School teacher is using a blog and Twitter to share with others as her students attend the upcoming Presidential inauguration. Apparently, they have also web-conferenced with the BBC and will be sharing their videos and photos with the BBC to (hopefully) be used on UK news stories related to the event. Obviously, parents can also use the site to keep up with their child's progress on the project and see the experience "in their eyes". Good stuff!

2 comments:

JDS said...

I wouldn't call you a twit for not tweeting, but join the revolution!!!

Jody said...

I'm pretty sure I'd need one of those fancy phones that some of you folks carry around... :)