Friday, February 13, 2009

Webcast next week on iPhone integration

I was forwarded some information on a webcast related to integrating iPhones with Exchange and Active Directory. I don't know if it will be compatible with the way we do things, but thought I'd put the info out here if anyone's interested in checking it out:

February Webcast - iPhone Integration and Deployment

Date: Tuesday, February 17th, 10:00 AM (Pacific)
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am PST
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
18:00 - 19:30 GMT

Presenter: Chase Kelly, Sr. Manager, Apple Education Mobility

Summary: A detailed look at how the iPhone integrates into Active Directory and Exchange network infrastructures.
In addition, we will cover how to manage deployment of iPhones utilizing the iPhone Configuration Utility.


How to View an Apple Sales Training Webcast:

• Go to the following web page 5-10 minutes prior to the webcast start time:
http://webcast.training.apple.com/

• Enter the webcast ID and passcode:

Webcast ID: MacEnterprise
Passcode: 527375

1 comment:

JDS said...

I was forwarded the same message and am going to post on my blog. Didn't want you to think I was stealing ideas!