Monday, April 6, 2009

A few 'recovery' links

Whether you call it 'stimulus' or the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), people are curious about these funds and there are various sites available that attempt to inform. I'll link a few I've been made aware of, though I've yet to take the time to dig through them to see what's buried within:

Recovery.gov - maintained by the "Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board". I feel better already. :)

Kentucky at Work - This is our state's implementation of the ARRA. 30 cents of every dollar is flagged for education.

Hilary Goldmann blog - she is the ISTE Director of Government Affairs. This link has her twitter name flagged as well. One of our state folks said that she's been pretty regular about updating this blog as she learns details.

USDOE's recovery site - this is where I found some of the budgetary numbers that were linked in a previous blog post.

No comments: